Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Determination

                Allah, your in the middle of the sea, no one to be in touch with, all you can do is try to survive. You're there for months and yet you managed to live because somehow the determination is turning into survival. Sometimes the word we try to find to describe ourselves is "pretty, handsome...etc", the words we should be using are far more than that, some that we never thought that could describe a human being. As I am determination. Giving up isn't an option or is it when all you have done is failed? Only someone negative thinks like that. For I am invincible, because when I fall into my knees I get right back up and try, try, try again all because determination is the most propounding word with meaning that can be shown physically and emotionally.
          For any type of teenager school, and having a job is stressful. Some of them quit the job, as of my experience I haven't given up in working and managing school. But when I look up to my mother see the person I want to make proud of me, and I work even more harder to perceive the happiness of a daughter that determination has always guided her even thru the worst, because looking frontwards has more inspiration than looking backwards to the agony and suffering you went through.
         Always remember that determination is the key word to anything. Why you may ask? Well have you ever felt down? What made you keep going? What makes you smile now? All important questions to ask, but why? Well that boy that broke your heart, isn't as important now, because you were determined to forget about him. You set goals to make yourself happy for your own good and set an example slowly. Yes, determination was written all over those words.
         Once when you have achieved your goal, you feel all set in the mind, with the world. You feel as if you just won a race that yourself didn't think of you could be able to. It's like taking a bite of a donut freshly out of the oven that melts in your mouth because well it's so delicious. And I mean who doesn't love donuts right? It's like being able to smell the hot shower coming from after working in a sweaty, horrendous, sunny day. It's being able to sit, and watch tv with no disturbances or commercials. That, my friend, is how determination finishes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment